Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rain , Rain , Rain , Stom , Rain , Clouds , Rain...... sigh

Bah ..

Sigh ...

Boring day at the job. Can't believe it's been raining all week-end . It's starting to get a bit cooler outside these days and the Flea Markets are gonna close in a few weeks and I really like going there every week-end. I see the end coming very soon ... sigh. I guess after the Flea markets closure , i'll have to shop and check online to get the good deals .. but that will be a lot less fun .
Anyway , I've worked a lot this week-end and got some money to buy a big NES game so i plan on improving my NES collection big time by buying a title that worth over 150+ $ . That would compensate from the no-items new for my collection week-end .
Anyways , I'll keep you posted this week about this new addition .
Peace out !

No comments:

Post a Comment