Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why I Should Win Nintendo World Championships !

Here we go ,

Question : Why should I win Nintendo World Championships ?

Answer : Because I'm the biggest Nintendo Fan ever . I never stopped playing Nintendo games for my whole life , beginning when i was about 3 years old. I've always collected video games , especially from nintendo and this would be the cream of the crop . I can't believe how happy i would be to win this game. I think if i win this , i would litterally build a big monument to display the game and buy a lock and cameras to secure the room . haha.
Nintendo world Championship is the holy grail of video game collecting and it would be an honor to have this treasure !
Thanks to the guys from JJGames.com who are giving away one copy !
Jonathan signing off !

No comments:

Post a Comment