Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finds of the Week #3 ! Edition 2009

Hi everyone , last week was very bad for finds and i was unable to add any new titles to my collection .
This week was not great either but at least i found some new titles to add.
First , let's start by showing you my new NES CIB Spy vs Spy 2. It's not an official release but someone on Nintendoage did a well job at creating this game . Its pretty nice . Here is a picture of the box :

 
Saturday i was sick so i couldn't go to the flea market but i went on sunday. I was very tired but i managed to get some titles.
  
All these N64 games were with a console.  I asked the young guy how much he wanted for them and he answered 3$ each . I asked him if he could take 20$ for the lot . He countered with 22$ and I accepted. They have a lot of markers on them but it can easily be removed with a nice trick a friend told me . The labels and the carts themselves are all in very nice condition so once the markers will be removed they will be immaculate.
Next find is a guy that is always at the flea market and i stop by every time but i never found something interesting until this week : 
*cant make it look straight .. very weird*
Anyway,  it's Dusty Diamonds All Star Softball . I had already a copy but its worth quite a bit and the guy was asking 5$ for it . As i took it , a big woman came from behind and started taking all the NES games over my shoulder and was pushing me looking for deals. I figured i was not gonna ask the guy for a lower price as she would have jumped on the cart. I gave the 5$ and went away as the woman was throwing all the carts on the table. I hate people like that ... no respect whatsoever. 
I have quite a few games coming in the mail for next week . Stay tuned for another Finds of the Week ! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome finds. Hmm I'm wondering what's the trick to take out marker writing from carts? I have some that need that. Also, damn that disrespectful lady. I have when people are like that. Makes me want to beat them up lol....congrats on your finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have bought up all the games out of spite so she couldn't get them lol.

    ReplyDelete