Sunday, September 27, 2009

Finds of the Week #5 ! Edition 2009

Sorry for the delay , i was working pretty much all week . That didn't stop me from finding a LOT of stuff at the flea markets and the garage sales just after i was finished working . I won't make you wait any longer , here are the pics / stories :



First Find of the week , I was at the flea market with my wife and my kid . I was walking in the alleys when i saw a guy selling a lot of stuff and saw a SNES game on top of other stuff. I stopped by and looked amazed at the Paladin's Quest CIB in MINT condition . I asked the guy how much he wanted for his Nintendo games and said that he was looking for 4$ for the SNES ones and 5$ for the N64 ones since they are newer ... ( weird thinking but oh well ) . I offered , he countered offer , and so on . After 2 minutes i left with the 5 games CIB for 15$. Quite a good deal since Paladin's Quest is worth around 30$ on it's own . I was going for a good week !

  

 I go back home and my Parents In law called me to offer me those games . They did the garage sales during the week-end and saw some Nintendo games . They offered 20$ for them all and the guy accepted. There is no real good titles in there except maybe the Mike Tyson's Punch Out and the Namco Museum. I was still happy with these games.




I got these at the Flea Market. 2$ each . I didn't have the 2 NES games . I always wanted a copy of Altered Beast as I was playing a lot on the arcade when i was young with my brother . I'm going to play this game with him next time he comes home.

 

Nothing special in this lot , took the games for 2$ each and the SMS controller for 1$.

 

Mario Game with the Converter and a N64 Rumble Pack . He was asking 5$ for the game but i managed to add the rumble pack with it for the same 5$ . The game must be worth some bucks as the converter alone is sometimes selling in the 20$ range.

 

We were going to the Flea Market ( me , my wife , my son and my mother in law ) when we saw a garage sale add on the street. I was looking forward to the Flea market so i said screw the garage sale , it's never good anyway . My wife then said to go to the garage sale and my mother in law too cause they had a feeling we would find something . We arrived at the house and there was no sign of video game . My mother in law went out of the car and asked the lady for Nintendo Games . The lady then went inside of her house and got back with those games.  I went to see and asked her how much she wanted . She said 1$ each . I offered 5$ for them all and she accepted. Pretty happy i listened to my wife .. hehe

 

Found that at the flea Market for 2$ each . Another game for my SMS collection . It's growing slowly but it's display nice as i'm only buying CIB ones.

 

Last find but not the least . Sega CD console , Sega Genesis 1 and 2 , couples of SMS games , Genesis games , Controllers, Sega Dreamcast Controller , Other games .. Everything on the picture for 15$ . I didn't have a Sega CD so it's a nice addition to the collection !!!

See ya next week for some finds !


No comments:

Post a Comment