Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finds of the Week #4 ! Edition 2009

Hi everybody , slow week for my collection but i've still been able to add some titles to it .

First off , i did work a lot this week-end and had a family reunion so i was unable to do some flea markets but my wife did go for me and manage to get some SNES and N64 carts. I was pretty happy with it because i didn't expect her to come back with anything . Here is a picture :

 
 ( Mario Paint , Super Castlevania 4 , Sink or Swim , Pokemon Stadium and Mario 64 )
She told me that a woman had some carts of snes and n64 and that she checked in the book i gave her for how much they worth before picking those 5 carts. She asked the woman how much she wanted for them and she said 5$ each . My wife counteroffered at 3$ each and the woman said she woundn't change her mind about the price so it was 5$ each . My wife told her 3$ was her maximum and she left , the woman then ran for her and said it was ok . So it cost 15$ for those 5 carts. Not too bad since i can probably sell Mario 64 for that price since i already have it . 
Second find is from a store near where i live. I go there about once every 2 weeks since they have some NES games but normally the prices are crazy... 20$ for a cart only Ice Hockey... wow . Anyway , I stopped by today and found a copy Cart+box of Platoon for 2$ . Not too bad since i already had the instructions.
And i bought a game for my wife and myself for the Wii . I figured it would be nice to do some '' exercise '' while having some fun together. I bought ACTIVE for the Wii.
 
Stay tuned next week for one of my biggest finds ever !!! Its gonna be an awesome week ! 

2 comments: